Monday, November 4, 2013

Weight

Food.  I know I have food issues.  I can actually forget to eat to the point of light headed and faint from the lack of caloric intake.  On the other hand I actually do enjoy the flavors and nuances and just the actual act of eating.  So I have done the thing where I only eat one meal a day and that meal is my entire caloric needs for the day.  But now with my picky eating I can not do that as much anymore.  And that is because of French fries.  No more fries for me, best diet move I could ever make.  I can not even resort to just getting sweat potato fries because those are not always safe as most of them are colored with paprika.  Most breaded and fried food has paprika in the breading.  And when I get to much trace amounts of paprika I am not happy.  So basically no more fried food for me (and I like the fried food).  This means that I am having a lot more issues with some of the side effects of not eating enough: extra moody and just faint.  Also I am much more aware of upset tummy and indigestion when I make mistakes and eat nightshades.  I'm also noticing the stress of situations affecting my tummy and that is unfortunately new.  As a bonus to not eating enough I've lost five pounds since school started, I unfortunately know that it is not the right way to have lost the weight, and I hope that I can get myself back on track and actually lose it the right way.  I hope to also continue trying to eat healthier and get out walking while out and about.

Stress adds to my problem, in that I start not eating, I am to busy to take time for food, or nothing sounds appetizing, or really I just don't care and the fancy flavors are not helping release endorphins in my brain thus making me more lazzefaire about it.  I'm not eating, not sleeping and not taking care of myself.  This is not a good thing.  I need my job to not be affecting my health.  I need the fresh air and more walking and just the less stress.

No comments: