Sunday, October 20, 2013

The plan, actually more of a scheme


  1. Decide what features I need/want/willing to pay for and buy a shell.
  2. Quit my job, ok so really it is more just inform them that I won't be teaching next semester, I plan to do this approximately November 1, gives me some time to think about scheme and decide if I really think I can do it while still being enough before class registration that students are not already planning their schedules.
  3. Design and build interior to camper shell.
  4. Finish the semester, grade finals.  I give finals the second week of December and grades are usually due the first of January, but maybe if I'm lucky I can get done really early this semester.
  5. Pack, go through stuff, get rid of stuff, decide what I want to leave in storage and what I want to take with me.
  6. If all of the above goes smoothly, I should be ready to head out on the first of January.
  7. Drive fairly straight through to be in Washington DC area for the Joint Mathematics Meetings Jan 15
  8. Visit with little sister, see some sights.
  9. Live the dream.  Make sign "Will sew for shower" and do it.  
  10. Write blog post about exactly what I will be wanting when I visit people and have some fun.
I won't necessarily do it in this order, as activities like number 5 should start now and continue until I leave.

No comments: