Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your support. I think I can really do this. I hope so.  If you have any suggestions of things I should do along my way or places I shouldn't miss please let me know.  If you are would like me to visit you, please be sure to read my Barter: Will Sew for Shower post, and contact me.  I can add you to my map of places to visit, I just need your name and a general location.

Current plan is to start out of southern California on the first of January, quickly get to Washington DC area to visit my sister and our nations capital; DC feels like the appropriate start point to my wanderings.  From DC I'm not yet sure although as it will be winter I probably want to head south, or stick to the coast.

1 comment:

Layah said...

My own cross continental wanderings took place in summer so it was somewhat of a different situation, but highlights from my trip include every cave that I could go in, historical villages (like colonial Williamsburg, but these can be found all over the East), and the St. Louis Science Center also stands out in my memory. Also, I don't figure you'd be interested, but I would be willing to house and feed you in Burbank for as long as you would be willing to sew things for me.