Sunday, March 2, 2014

Just go south

So the sca event only had maybe a dozen people stay overnight, it was really a designed as a day trip event.  When I left this morning I very quickly made a wrong turn (the nearest city was not the way I went) and I didn't realize it for a bit so I have been doing the just go south plan for a couple hours.  I finally needed to not be driving so I am taking a break and figuring out where am I going tonight?

SCA event was fun, I enjoy the let's make fun of ourselves a bit type of court.  And I'm leaving the event with more food than I arrived, which I always appreciate.  Mead is still a delicious and evil nectar.  I finished the second sleeve of the chemise and have started on the body.
Look at the pretty river, that was flowing past the SCA event.

So I have decided, Everglades National park tonight, all day tomorrow and then the keys Tuesday or Wednesday.  I hear there are gators, but have yet to see one.  I also hear there are bears and they don't hibernate, haven't seen one of those yet either.  Anyway, I'm off, and probably out of touch for a few days.

No comments: